Sunday, 9 August 2009
Sunday, 12 July 2009
Ordered this a couple of weeks ago from http://www.newlook.co.uk/ I've never seen this in the store, even now I still don't see it. I looove it, Minnie Mouse is too cute. I think this was around £12-£18.
I also ordered this from http://www.newlook.co.uk/ and the same with this tee, I can't see it in store. It's sooooo cute. This was around £12-£18 too. Parlez-Vous Francais?
& Au Revoir on the back. I think there is also one that says Bonsoir on! How lovely :)
Close up of detail, buttoned down the middle, and frilled at the bottom. White flowers and looks like poppies :)! £18.
Close up of detail - pink and red roses with green leavies. Ahh I absolutely love it, buttoned down the middle and a lovely shape! It's also got a few subtle sequins on :)!
Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed having a nose at my buys! Might post up what I bought in Superdrug too soon. We'll seeeee!
Wednesday, 8 July 2009
Tuesday, 7 July 2009
What do you think lovelies? I loove them.
Monday, 6 July 2009
I Am Sam.
P.S. I Love You.
The Pursuit of Happyness.
I deffo recommend all of these. Espesh P.S. I Love You, if you don't fancy a good cry. Then there is always Gerard Butler to drool over. He's like the perfect man!
Anyhoo, thanks again for those of you following. I love you all :)
Sunday, 5 July 2009
You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Then you have to tag ten people with the award. Finally, let all the people you've given the award to know they have gotten it ( comment their blogs or somethings). Don't forget to link back to the person who awarded you.
1. I was also in Harry Potter 1&2 with Zoe! It was sooo amazing :) I sat next to Neville Longbottom. What a privelege. LOL
2. I live in a really tiny village that has starred in a lottt of programmes and movies, which is pretty cool - most recently was Cranford. We has fake snoww, soo pretty.
3. I work in a pub and I hate it so so so much, hopefully won't be there for much longer!
4. I keep memories. Like train tickets, cinema tickets, concert tickets, millions and millions of photos. I have a scrapbook to stick everything in :)
5. I am completley in love with Mcfly. Me and my bestie Jenny have seen them 9 times. It never gets old. Danny is my first love. haha.
6. I STILL havn't had driving lessons, and get really annoyed at myself for not doing it but there never seems 'enough time' :/ whoops. It WILL happen though.
7. Me and Jenny once saw Prince Harry and Prince William going to a family wedding in the village I live in. Love at first sight!
8. I'd love to be an events coordinator. Or a wedding planner :) Would be lavly. I've already got my wedding planned, any guy that comes along with a different plan to mine will be gone. Hee.
9. I really really really can't cook to save my life. I once asked my Mum if the skin bit on sausages had to be peeled off to cook them. : Oh well...
10. This time last year I was in Ibiza, first holiday with my girlies. And oh my god it was fab. If you're thinking about it you should DEF go! I wanna go back.
Saturday, 4 July 2009
Hope this photo is big enough! Okay, so I'd been meaning to get some pretty stud earrings for a while and never really saw any that I just HAD to have. Until the other day Mutti dragged me into Matalan, and I found these bargains! I know, I know I couldn't believe it myself haha.
Three pairs of pretty studs, gold oversized ones with pretty detailing, nice pearly earrings :) & White oversized hearts with gold outlines. Reaaal cute. A chunky gold ring with some detailing like the gold earrings. Gold feather/leaf (?) earrings. (I have some similar to these from H&M but thought what the hell!) One long pearl necklace, cheapy but lost my other one! & a cute heart pendant with another chain on. Didn't take a basket or anything into the shop so my hands were slightly full haha.
They were all around £3-4, bargainous!
Same photo but added pretty pink/coral flower that I found in Sainsburys. You can either wear it as a brooch or clip into your hair. Was around £3. Summery! :)
Couldn't believe I found this beauty (the mirror) in Matalan too, didn't even realise they had a Home section. £25!
Cute jewellery box/vanity case. I love it soo much. They had them in blue too. Got pink to go in my bedroom. This was from Dunelm Mill for £6.99. Pretty big so can fit a lot of bits and bobs in!
Dark purple velvet interior. Cute right?!
Bought a goose feather pillow and case in the Dunelm Mill sale, feels like heaven and I loove the pretty pink flower pattern. I also bought the duvet cover in the same pattern for £6.49!
'Love' photo frame. Only £3.99 from Dunelm Mill. Thought it was too cute not to buy! I want to put a photo of each my besties with me in each little frame. Zoe, Mousey, Jenny and Beth. You'll probably hear more about them as I go on. :)
Hand-painted mugs from Dunelm Mill, £1.99 each. I couldn't resist, they're so lovely. And will be great if I'm going to uni! I looove a cuppa tea :)
Lastly is a pretty vase, with pink flowers on, Laura Ashleyesque! Haha, it matches the rest of my bedroom and my Laura Ashley curtains! Woop, what a buy. And also the fakey flowers are from Sainsburys.
Wellll thankyou for reading me gabbling on and on! Hope you enjoyed :)